From the three luxury two-bedroom apartments on the first floor you have a direct view onto the attractive centre of Schagen. The décor of the rooms feels comfortable and is aesthetically pleasant. The apartments are very suitable for a long (business) stay and offers sleeping accommodation for 2 to 4 people.
The living space, where you will find a comfortable sofa bed, is an enjoyable place to spend part of the day. In the dining / workspace you will find a full kitchen so you can prepare your favourite meals and drinks.
The bedroom has a large double bed and is provided with a second TV. The bathroom is spacious, with a relaxing bath and soothing rain shower.
You can book this apartment online at once, with or without breakfast.
Would you like to stay at Hotel van Schagen for longer than two weeks or perhaps you have some personal wishes? Please call Hotel van Schagen.
Access to the hotel
We work with a security lock. You will receive the code that grants access to your room between 12.00 AM and 2.00 PM by SMS on the day of arrival.
Check-in time is from 2:00 PM. Check-out time not later than 10:00 AM.
- Hotel van Schagen is not adapted for wheelchair use. Our stairs are wide and equipped with sturdy handrails.
- Pets are not welcome in the hotel.
- Kitchen appliances: ceramic cooker, combi oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, coffee machine and electric water boiler
- TV, Wired Internet and Wi-Fi
- Coffee machine and electric water boiler
- Mini fridge
- Iron and iron board
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast Service
- Voucher for a drink at Restaurant Stiel
Standard on arrival
- Bottle of water
- Orange juice
- Tea / coffee
Near the hotel
- Supermarket, shopping street with an array of shops and indoor mall
- Restaurants and cafés
- Bicycle rental
- Railway station
Start the day with a nice breakfast in our breakfast room
Costs: € 10,00 per person a day
Children up to 5 years: free
Mon-Fri 07.30 – 10.00 am
Sat-Sun 08.00 – 10.00 am
Please specify your preferred breakfast time when booking:
07.30 – 08.00 am
08.00 – 08.30 am
08.30 – 09.00 am
09.00 – 09.45 am